2.02.2011

Updating the laundry room

So I didn't blog for over a month, I feel like I should have some excuse, but the only thing I can think to blame it on is my silhouette. I have been cutting vinyl like mad with that bad boy. I love it. I finally cut some vinyl for myself, for my laundry room. I recently, on a total whim, cleaned out my entire laundry room, appliances and all, and cleaned like mad. It was pretty scary in there. I decided while I was at it, I would build a shelf above the washer and dryer. I couldn't be happier with it. It is a great spot for my basil and parsley. It makes me like my wash room a little more, however, I still have a strained relationship with laundry... I guess I can't have it all. 

now I just need something for the sides of the washer and dryer... maybe some skinny cabinets, or a locker, or some really cute sorting baskets?
The Laundry Room, drop your drawers here. he he, still makes me giggle.

 I recently found Ana White.  I have already made her Wall Bookholders which I will post as soon as I get them on the walls of the kids rooms. I have a billion other things I want to do too. If I don't post for a while, I am probably out in the garage... I'll post when I am finished.

2 comments:

Janette said...

wait to go with the laundry room. I love that saying in your laundry room, too cute! I feel I need to do some decorating in ours too,Its such a neglected room.
btw, I use a canon rebel xsi and I used my 50mm 1.4 lens.

Ruth Mooney said...

Looks so darling! I'm sure enjoying my vinyl in the kitchen. But I don't have your energy to want to actually make a shelf or some such thing....!