2.02.2011

February 2nd, 2011



Ruth could probably find a really cute cupcake, candy, or craft idea for just about any holiday. She sent us the cutest idea for groundhog cupcakes. Dodge was pretty excited to make them... or eat them I should say. They turned out cute, Don't mind Addison's, she successfully had half the face falling off by the time I could grab my camera. Don't mind her boys Buzz Lightyear underwear, or her topless state. She has taken the initiative to go to the potty on her own. Apparently she feels it necessary to remove all her clothes before she goes. I'm not gonna complain, I love that she is into the potty training at all. Anyway, Happy Groundhog Day, I am so excited that spring is on it's way.

1 comment:

Ruth Mooney said...

The groundhogs turned out so cute! And the little rugrats are adorable too!