4.12.2011

Hi, my name's Michelle and I used to be a blogger...

Have you missed this face?


Or this face?

Don't worry, I have plenty more pictures to upload and blog about. With a little luck, a few nap times, and some persevering... I will eventually post them! For now, know that Dodge is keeping busy with school, soccer, and piano. Addison is rocking the potty training scene, keeping me busy with toddler shenanigans, and getting more stubborn by the day while still being completely adorable. Ryan is blowing the other softball teams out of the water in both leagues he is playing in. And I am wondering how to get everything done on my ever-growing to do list while also staying on top of the laundry and cleaning, amongst everything else in the "mom" job requirements. Apparently I need to add "learn about run on sentences" to the to do list. Don't judge me... let's just blame it on sleep deprivation... yeah, that will do :)

2 comments:

Patti said...

So glad your back!! Yes, we have missed those cute faces. :)

Mandy said...

darling pictures! looking forward to seeing more!