5.19.2011

Since I fixed the blog, here is the last of my posts that should have been done yesterday...

 First up, Easter. I think I am the worst at taking pictures when it comes to Easter. Not only
did the kids get up and devour half the candy before I even got out of bed, but once I was up I only took one picture. Notice Addison's mouth, stuffed completely full of jelly beans. She had probably ten eggs worth of jelly beans, and it wasn't even 7:00 am! Dodge found a Lego game and it was all over. Who cares about eggs when you can play Robo Champ? The kids seemed to enjoy loading up on candy before heading to church. Grandma Mindy had a treasure hunt at her house for each of the kids. Addison did really well finding all the spots. She had fun with it. Maybe next year I will get a picture of them in their Easter Sunday Dress.... I wouldn't hold your breath though.
Ryan finished Spring League Softball. Monday night, the Johnson Appraisal team took 1st place again. Wednesday night, the AAA team took second place. Ryan has played amazingly this last season. He has been hitting a lot of homers. It has been fun to watch when we can.

Another notable achievement of Ryan's recently: he shot a 76 golfing the other day. He was only 3 over par for 18 holes. It was awesome. Don't worry, the scorecard is being proudly displayed on the fridge. I doubt it's coming down anytime soon.

Lastly, Dodge's soccer season has wrapped up. He enjoyed playing soccer but now that baseball has started, he assured me that soccer was fun, but baseball is his favorite. Papa Dan is coaching and Ryan is assistant coach. Ryan has been pitching to the kids. He prefers to pitch during softball, but he does a good job with the kids too. Hopefully I can get some video on here if blogger will work with me, it is pretty funny watching Dodge play 1st... he throws his glove in the air, jumps on the base, talks with the people on the sidelines. That kid cracks me up. Well. I guess that is about it for my updates. Hopefully it won't be another big break between now and my next post, I'm not making any promises though.


1 comment:

Mandy said...

love all these pictures! we really wish we lived closer.