12.13.2010

November 26th, 2010

We went to the Winterfest Christmas Parade in downtown Provo. It was pretty chilly but since it is a small parade, you get to interact with most the people. They all handed out candy. Addison eventually got really cold and wanted to go 'back to car'. We made it until Santa came by very last on the back of a fire truck.


Addison and I were in the paper the next day. The article talked about a Ludene Moon who came up from St. George to visit family in Provo. Naturally, my family called me Ludene the rest of the trip. For the record, they got my name right in the caption. I guess you really can't believe everything you read.


After the parade, we headed to Rocky Mountain Drive Inn and got some hot cocoa and scones. It was the perfect way to end the evening. It was hilarious, because Addison was freezing after the parade but when we walked in the Drive Inn, she wanted ice cream. These kids keep me in stitches I tell ya.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was looking up my Great-Aunt LuDene's phone number on the internet and came across your blog! LuDene Moon came up from St. George that day, too, and was interviewed by the newspaper. So, the news wasn't wrong, but how odd to interview two people from St. George at a Provo parade!