9.20.2010

September 20th, 2010: Confessions of a choc-o-holic

I got that hankering again tonight, you know, the one that says 'Hey Michelle, you want chocolate, you need chocolate, bake something with chocolate!' Well, I give in all to easy to the sweet stuff so I dug out my well worn out family recipe book from Ruth and figured it would meet my needs. There is this really easy delicious chocolate cake mix cookie recipe, only one problem, I didn't have chocolate cake mix. Alas, the call of the chocolate could not go unanswered so I decided to try white cake mix and white chocolate. DELISH! I like it so much, I think that I have to share with everyone else. So here ya are. Give it a try. 

Cake Mix Cookies:

1 White Cake Mix
2 Eggs
1 Tbs water
1/2 Cup butter, softened

Mix together until well-blended. Add white chocolate chips (nuts if you're nutty like that). Roll into balls and dip in powdered sugar. Bake on an un-greased cookie sheet for 8-10 minutes at 375.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

You're a genius! You're gonna have to write your own book soon!