8.18.2010

August 18th, 2010: Cute things, Yummy things, and Grandma too!

I saw a super cute tutorial on how to make adorable labels. I fell in love. I have been labeling everything since. Here are Addison's toy baskets. Labeled. Adorable. Organized. Loving it!





We had my mom down this last weekend for a visit. It was so fun to have her all to ourselves. I know, we are selfish like that. It has been FOREVER since we last got to spend a whole weekend with her. We had fun playing in the pool, going to the farmers market, and just plain lounging around. It was great. We even made some yummy German Oven Pancakes with her. The kids enjoyed having her to play with. Thanks for the visit mom! We love you!





1 comment:

Shawni said...

My mom used to make us german pancakes every Sunday for breakfast....no one has ever known what they are....glad I am not crazy! They are delicious!