6.28.2010

Saturday June 26th, 2010

We rode our bikes on the Virgin River trail. Dodge asked if sometime we could go there with our swimming suits and play in the water. I decided, why wait? We went down to the River. It is true that the river is kinda stinky, and mucky. Ryan taught Dodge how to skip rocks. It has been so long since I last skipped a rock. It was fun. Dodge still needs some practice but he enjoyed the hunt for the perfect skipping rock. Addison threw some mud and waited into her waist... okay, I mean she swam. She had fun throwing some rocks in too. It's fun to enjoy some of the beautiful scenery we live so close too. I especially love this picture of Dodge skipping through the water. I think it captures him perfectly. He can't wait to go play at the river again.

Dodge,
Don't grow up too fast. Have fun just skipping rocks and playing in the mud. Life goes by so fast so enjoy every minute as it passes and don't worry too much about the rest. I love you, -Mom




No comments: