6.28.2010

Monday June 28th, 2010






Seven years. It's funny how all at once our first date can seem so long ago but then again, it feels like it was just yesterday. The best day of my life was spent kneeling with you at the altar. I mean every single word when I say that I will feel that way for you for the rest of my existence. A feeling I thought could never be stronger that amazes me by growing a little more each day. Through any up or down, you are my constant. A blessing I am grateful for every day of my life. I love you more than words could say. I love our family. I love everything about our life together. Thank you so much for every second of the last seven years. Happy Anniversary Babe!

I love you with all my heart and soul, for time and all eternity,
-Michelle




5 comments:

Aly Porter said...

Congrats on ur anniversary! ;) 7 years--WOW! So, I was wondering how you do your blog? How did you get that font that you use for your posts? And your signature that you sign at the bottom--I've always wanted to do something like that but I can't figure it out with blogger. Anyway, just let me know if you have any tips! Love ya! You have a beautiful family :)

Shawni said...

Has it really been 7 years? Wow!!!! So crazy!!! I am so happy for you both and the wonderful family you have. It doesn't feel like that long ago when you would come home from working at Big 5 and talk about your how much you liked your co-worker....hahaha good times!!!

.:michelle:. said...

Hey Aly, I created my signature on mylivesignature.com you can either create a digital signature, or you can pick a font and color etc. Once you have the picture file, you can add it as a picture at the bottom of your posts. If you want it to automatically add it at the bottom of all your post(which I do), check out this site and it tells you how to do it: http://tricks-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/2007/08/pre-formatted-text-in-blog-posts.html

To change your font, check out this site. They give you a complete how to. http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-custom-font-for-your-entire-bloggerblogspot-posts.html

Good luck and happy blogging :)

Janette said...

Happy Anniversary! I am so happy for you both. You guys are such a cute couple.

Mandy said...

happy anniversary yesterday!