1.15.2009

Dodge Turns 5! December 18th 2008

I can't believe how fast time has gone by, this last year especially. Dodge turned 5 on December 18th. We celebrated by having a Batman party at Ryan's parents. Dodge was so excited for his birthday this year, he started asking for presents in June. When we finally got to December, I think he had asked for about everything you could imagine. He even asked me one day at wal-mart to get him a certain nintendo game for his 111th birthday. At least I won't have to worry what to get him then I guess (even if I would be 130 years old at that point!)


Dodge trying out his new night vision goggles
New remote control tank!

"it's just what I wanted!"





"a light saber!!"

The definition of a 'cheesy' smile


Yay! Gator Golf!

My first attempt at a birthday cake!


1 comment:

Janette said...

It looks like he had a great time! i still can't believe he is 5, kids grow way too fast.