1.15.2009

Christmas 2008

I cannot believe it but Dodge didn't even wake up until almost 8:00 on Christmas morning. He came in our bedroom and said "Mom, Santa came! He didn't forget!". I hadn't realized he was concerned Santa would flake! We woke up and opened all the presents and then went over to Ryan's parents for a Christmas breakfast. It was a fun Christmas. Dodge even enjoyed opening Addison's presents. I didn't get a lot of pictures, I was too busy enjoying the kids, and I totally forgot the camera when we went for breakfast.


Dodge asked Santa for Wii games. Santa just brought Wii games because that is what Dodge asked for. When he had finished opening all the games and all the presents were opened, Dodge looked at me and asked "Where is the Wii?" I told him he needed to be more specific when he asked Santa for presents. When we got to Ryan's parents and started opening gifts, we had him open the family present to us which was the Wii. He started yelling and jumping up and down, "It's just what I needed". It was quite funny. Dodge has really enjoyed the Wii, and so has Ryan.


Spike the Dinosoar!
I have two adorable videos but after waiting 2 hours for one to load with no success, I have given up. I will post them later!

No comments: