5.25.2011

The Nap Time Debate...

Addison is a great napper. She will nap for an hour and a half everyday. She started waking up at 3:00 am and not going back to sleep for an hour and a half. Not.Fun. I decided to try and (Gasp!)wean her off of nap time. I figured we would try with napping only every other day and see if that helped. I love, love, love nap time, however, I don't love missing out on sleep at night because of it. The waking up at night has completely stopped since we have changed her routine. On the days that Addison doesn't get her nap, she usually ends up falling to sleep early in weird places... I thought I'd share a funny one.
I remember falling asleep holding my head in this same position after working a night shift then heading to class. Makes me wonder how I ever made it through Nursing School.

No comments: