1.31.2011

January 7th, 2011

Disneyland: We spent a day at Disneyland with a whole bunch of family; Grama and Papa Johnson, Aunt Michelle and Emma, Aunt Mandy and her girls Jane and Annie, Uncle Dennis and Aunt Patty and their girls Chelsea and Cammi. It was a fun day. We met a whole bunch of Character's at Minnie's Breakfast, rode most of our favorite rides, and had an all around good time. There were a few memorable "firsts" as well. Addison rode her first roller coaster, and Emma lost her first tooth. Thanks Grama and Papa for a day filled with family and fun. I pre-apologize for all the many pictures... I just couldn't pick which ones to post.



 On the Dumbo ride, I took a picture of us. After I put my camera away and went to say something to Ryan, I noticed he had a bee on his head. Made me wonder how long it had been on that glistening dome... turns out, I caught it in our picture.
 Nice bee right?




 Ryan even got a shave/haircut from Hook...


 Someday, I will have a vacation picture of Ryan and I taken by someone else...

 Emma and her bloody socket...






 Poor Annie was sick the whole day, I got this look a lot from her...


No comments: