12.13.2010

December 4th, 2010

We got our Christmas tree at Pine Valley this year. It was cold, and there was snow. Not our usual Christmas tree experience in southern Utah. Addison really wanted to walk in the snow and kept grabbing it with bare hands, but then she would get upset when she figured out she was freezing. Dodge had some drama with his shoes staying on. Finally, we found "the one" and Ryan got to chopping. I was helping push the tree so it would snap. Guess what happens when you do that, well, it snaps! Then I fell on the tree and nearly slid down the hill with it. I somehow managed to knock Ryan on his butt too. It was so funny. I bet we looked pretty hilarious. I should have had Dodge record us. We could have won some money on Funniest Videos. We got it home and got it decorated. I managed to knock it over in the living room. I have some serious skills with laying those trees down, I must be a tree whisperer. Addison liked playing with the ornaments, breaking the ornaments, hiding the ornaments, etc. etc. etc. It should be about Easter by the time I find all of them. So enjoy the picture I have of them decorating the tree. Compare it with the ones I will post on Christmas and you will realize just how sneaky Addison is at taking ornaments, it should be bare by then.

I swear if she weren't so darn cute, she would spend a lot more time in the time out chair!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the christmas tree story.
True Johnson style. :)