8.11.2010

August 11th, 2010: First Day of School


First day of First Grade. That was the quickest summer ever! Dodge was very excited to go and he really had a great first day. He loves his teacher and was so happy to see his friends and play with them at recess. He was excited to get to go to recess 3 times! He looked so big with his own desk and everything. He even had a blue eraser on his pencil, his favorite color. I love that he loves school so much.

Dodge, I am so proud of you and love you so much! I hope you have a great school year.                                                                                                                Love,                                                                                                                              Mom

1 comment:

Patti said...

Wow, Dodge looks so grown up! I love the picture of him kissing Addison goodbye. I'm glad he likes his class.