7.08.2010

July 8th, 2010


Yes, this is my daughter in a princess dress up eating breakfast with her "Rella" princess barbie. Those of you who know me, know that I am far from being a fan of the "princess" stuff. This just goes to show that you might try and shape your kids into this kind of person or that, but really, they are who they are. I am just happy that she is happy.



This is an awesome scratch on Dodge's forehead. I guess he won't try and mess with Addison as much anymore, she fights back now! I still love those beautiful blue eyes of his. Melt my heart!



Now that Addison is in her toddler bed, she can get in and out as much as she wants. Last night, I guess she was just too tired to actually get back in. She fell asleep on her knees with her blankets tucked underneath. I wish I could fall asleep anywhere.


1 comment:

Tiffanee said...

Addison can't be old enough for a toddler bed! Time for another baby:)