5.04.2010

May 4th, 2010


Ryan likes to spruce up the yard every now and again. Lately he has been on a mission to rid our yard of some plants that are... well, ugly. We went to the nursery Saturday and picked out a few new plants to add a little color to the yard. Ryan did a great job and they look amazing. Today, one of the beautiful lillies bloomed. I love it. I want these flowers all over the yard. I have been trying my hand at growing some herbs. I got a topsy turvy as an early mother's day present from the kids and planted it right away. I know the commercials are pretty cheesy, but my tomato plant is already growing and the herbs and peppers are doing really well too. Maybe next year we will find a spot to put in a small garden. I would love to grow my own vegetables. We'll see if my black thumb doesn't catch up with me.



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Let me know how this works. I would love one for our condo, since we have no yard at all to plant a garden!!