1.05.2010

January 3rd, 2010

Addison is getting so big! I can't believe she is nearly 18 months old already. At Church, she went to nursery and stayed the whole time. She was a little opposed to the whole idea, until they brought out the snacks and the toys. I am glad that she has warmed up to the idea. It will be a little easier to teach our ten year old's now. I think most of the senior primary might miss her though. She really liked to walk around and socialize with everyone during sharing time.

Addison is talking so much now. She has really picked up a lot of words just in the last couple of weeks. My favorite right now is probably "salsa" just because she says it in such a cute sing-song way. She also says Jesus, Grama, and Shoe in addition to all the other words she has been saying.  Most of all, she says "what's that?" a lot. She is such a doll and growing more and more everyday.

She started rolling her arms to "do as I'm doing" and it is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. I am sad to see her out of the baby stage and into the toddler stage but I am glad she is healthy and happy. We are so blessed to have her in our family.

1 comment:

Colby & Brenda said...

she is growing fast. I loved the picture on the christmas card!