1.25.2010

January 25, 2010

Addison,
 You had your 18 month well baby checkup today. I can hardly believe you are 18 months already. I have enjoyed you so much. You smile more than any baby I have ever seen before. You are always happy. You are a great little eater. You love anything from apple slices to brownies. You have a serious sweet tooth, I wonder where you got that? You love to play with your brother. You two always chase each other around the house and make each other laugh. I am so glad you two love each other so much. You are so curious, you love to get into everything. You are so smart, you pick up on so many things that it shocks me sometimes. You are talking a lot and learning new words everyday. Today you said 'juice' and walked to the fridge to show me. When changing your stinky diapers, you say 'cah-cah, gross' and wave your hand in front of your face. It is pretty funny. You love to sit on my lap and read books, even if it is 'I love you through and through' five times in a row. You already like to color. Sure, you eat a few of the crayons in the process, but I love your little doodles so much. You started going to nursery and like it as long as you don't see me sneak out. You are so easy to care for. You like to tell me when it is bedtime by getting your blankie and your sippy cup and pulling me to your crib. You like our big dog Duke, even if he licks your face with his big tongue. You bring us so much joy and we feel so blessed to have you in our family. I love you so much!
-Mommy



You love to push your baby doll around in the stroller

This is you showing me how tall you are now
You are now 23 pounds and 32 1/2" tall


You've started taking naps in funny places, here you are on the floor in front of the couch.

8 comments:

Colby & Brenda said...

wow... how time flies when you're having fun. I can't believe she's already 18 months! She's a cutie!

Michelle said...

I can't believe how big she is! She is just so darling!!

Blake + Jess. said...

she is seriously adorable, michelle!! 18 months old!! how insance!!

Megan said...

Haha. Oh goodness, she is so stinkin big now! She doesn't look so fully there in that middle picture...you didn't give her any special brownies and that's why she takes naps in random places did you?

Tiffanee said...

Holy cow! Time flys, I can't believe she is already almost 2.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Patti said...

She is such a cutie!! Now you have to teach her to say "GO COLTS"
Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I contemplate the brief should have more info then it has.