10.20.2009

Tuesday October 20, 2009

Dodge got to stay home from school today because he is still sick. Hopefully he will feel better tomorrow.

Addison had her well checkup today. She is just under the 50th percentile in both height and weight measuring in at 21 pounds and height of 30 inches. She had to get four shots the poor girl. She always does so well though. She didn't cry long at all.

We went to Grandma and Papa Johnson's for dinner and celebrated aunt Michelle's 31st birthday.

I submitted my blog book today. It should be here next week. If anyone is interested in making their blog into a book I recommend checking out blurb.com They have a great program you download that pulls your blog into a book template. You can edit the layouts, text, font, and backgrounds. I can't wait to get the book to see how it turned out. You can check it out by clicking on my link below:
The happenings in t...
By

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I have been wanting to do this! I can't wait to see it.