10.05.2009

Saturday October 3, 2009: Four Wheeling at Sand Hollow

So Ryan and I got four wheelers about six months ago and we have taken them out a couple of times. I finally took my phone out with us to get a few pictures. We went to the sand dunes out by Sand Hollow Reservoir. It was great weather and so beautiful out there. I wrecked my quad before we even got out there. Luckily it wasn't too bad and both me and the quad are okay. I nailed a rock with one of my front tires and it threw me into a fence. I jumped off just as Ryan looked back and he though I totally fell. It was scary, and I made sure to be more careful after that. Ryan did a couple jumps. I managed to do a wheelie and even that scared me so it only happened once. I got a couple pics of Ryan:

This hill was huge. The picture doesn't do it justice. I went all the way around to get on top because I knew I wasn't going to make it up. It was too scary.

Ryan Jumping a little hill
Jumping again. I love the contrast of the red sand and the blue sky. It was beautiful out there.

No comments: