10.24.2009

Saturday October 24, 2009

We drove by the haunted house they put up by the mall every year. It's called Corpse Nightmare. I asked Dodge if he wanted to go to the Corpse Nightmare and he said "Why would I want to go to Pork's Nightmare??" He makes me laugh on a daily basis I swear.



Dodge has wanted to go camping for such a long time and I feel bad that we never made it before the weather turned colder. Well, tonight he is camping in the front room in the tent. I guess it will have to do until the spring. Dodge and Addison have both enjoyed having it up. I am not looking forward to Dodge's disappointment when I put it away.

I got to spend nearly three hours at the Instacare today. The good news is I don't have swine flu, the bad news is I have a pretty substantial case of bronchitis going on. Hopefully these antibiotics and some cough syrup will get me on the mend quickly, I hate not being able to keep up with the kids.

2 comments:

Patti said...

Love the "Porks Nightmare" that made me laugh. I'm not much of a camper so that is my kind of camping. We have even set up the tent in the backyard and slept out there for one night with the girls, that was enough for me. Sorry you have been sick, hope you feel better real soon. By the way, love Addisons piggie tails. So cute. Miss you too!!

Mandy said...

So fun. I bet Jane would love to set up a tent in the house.