8.15.2009

August 13th, 2009: Dodge goes to kindergarten...

I truly cannot believe how fast time has gone by! Our little man is officially in school. The poor guy was sick the first day but went to school regardless. He is a little trooper. He likes his teacher and all the kids in the class. He really enjoyed his second day better because he was feeling better. He even got to ride the bus home his second day of school. He is pretty excited to ride the bus to school and back on monday.



Dodge, we are so proud of you buddy. You are becoming such a big boy. We love you so much!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting, his first day of school. I'm glad that he really likes it. He looks so grown up getting off the school bus. We really miss you guys. Keep those pictures coming.

Mandy said...

I really can't believe Dodge is in kindergarten. I guess I just still picture him as that tiny newborn I held over his first Christmas. Time is flying by. See you soon.

The Hawkins said...

Holy cow. I can't believe you have a kid in school. Braxton missed the deadline by a week so I am still officially young! Yea for him though. I'm sure you'll love the couple of hours of just one kid.