7.10.2009

Fish Lake July 6th-9th, 2009

Dodge, Addison, and I went to Fish Lake with some of my family for a couple days. We stayed in cabins right by the Lodge. This was the kids first time "cabining" and fishing. We had so much fun at the Lake with the family. Dodge even caught a fish all by himself. He really enjoyed hanging out with all the guys and riding on the boat. He can't wait until we go "fishin" again.
Dodge, Addison, and their Aunt Katie at Bowery Haven
This place is at the north end of the lake. They had the best pies!
Dodge and his fish. He cast the line out and reeled it in all by himself! He was so proud. Dodge and Papa Mooney
Dodge telling a fisherman's tale of how big the fish was

Dodge enjoyed having some awesome water fights with his Papa
Dodge and his best cowboy poseAddison enjoying the last bit of an ice cream cone with my cousin Eric

Addison loved pointing at everything around her and jabbering little stories to us

Me, Addison, My mom Ruth, My sister Katie, My aunt Susan, My cousin in law Adrienne, and my Grandma Joanne
My brother Josh, Dodge, My brother Kurt, and My dad Rick

2 comments:

Mandy said...

How fun! Great job Dodge on catching the fish. Addison is looking so big. I can't believe she turns 1 this month.

Patti said...

Looks like you had a great time. Can't wait to hear about the big fish Dodge caught and all of Addison's "stories" when we visit.
See you soon.