5.31.2009

Hawaii 2009

Ryan and I had such a blast in Hawaii. We went for 9 days to North Shore Oahu with our friends Tiffanee and Galen. There was plenty of eating, snorkeling, shopping, and more eating. It was a great break from reality, but by the end we really missed the kids.
Ryan and I at Turtle Bay
Ryan golfing at Turtle Bay

Ryan eating baby octupus at Ola' at Turtle Bay. This restaurant was right on the beach, it was absolutely beautiful... the octopus grossed me out though!

Turtle Bay. We snorkeled and swam here quite a bit. It was only a short walk from our condo.



Ryan at Ola' for lunch. The beach was beautiful.

Sorry I didn't take too many pictures. I just had a lot of fun. Tiffanee and I tried Stand Up Paddle Boarding which was fun. We also snorkled Waimea Bay, Shark's Cove, and Turtle Bay. Shark's Cove was amazing, I recommend it to anyone heading to the North Shore. We also did some shopping. There was a huge swap meet we went to. There were hundreds of vendors selling anything you can imagine. We shopped at the Ala Moana mall which is huge! We ate at a ton of great restaurants including four times at Anna Miller's. We had a blast!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited about all the new pictures. Looks like you and Ryan had a great time.

Mandy said...

What a fun time! I love the north shore. I hope you made it to matsumoto's! I will be excited to hear more about your trip when we come out!

Jamie Slocum said...

I am so jelous...We were supposed to go to Hawaii for our 5 year anniversary. Guess what...7 years have passed and I've still never even been to the beach. Bummer! Well maybe someday...and we will have to take you and Ryan to show us around!